These Terms of Sale govern our relationship with you in relation to this Site and your purchase of our Products on this Site.
General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Katie Belle Ltd. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The contract between us
Orders are submitted via the website as set out in the following Terms of Sale:
- When you are ready to make a purchase, click on "Add to Shopping Bag". Then proceed by clicking "Proceed to Purchase".
- If this is your first purchase on our website you will have the option to register and create an account with us. This will require your email address and for you to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and not disclose it to any third party. You will then be asked to input your address. This must be your billing address, however you can use a different delivery address. If you are already registered with us then you can enter your sign in details to access your account.
- Once signed in or registered, you must select your preferred method of delivery. If any delivery charges apply they will be added to the amount you will be charged. You will then be asked to confirm you wish to go ahead with the order and consent to our Terms of Sale.
- We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that we have received your Order. This is sent to the email address you registered with us. After sending you the Confirmation we will then process the payment details you have given to us.
- Upon confirmation of payment and that we are able to fulfil your order we will then send a 2nd email confirming dispatch of your order to the delivery address you have supplied and will give you an estimated time for delivery.
- Our acceptance of your order will only be complete when we send an email to confirm the order and dispatch date and after payment is taken from your credit or debit card. It is at this point that a legally binding contract is formed between you and Katie Belle Ltd.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order and we will issue a full refund if payment has already been made.
- Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts.
- You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
3. Payment terms
We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your credit or debit card. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
4. Engraving and Gift Messages
We are unable to process any engraving request containing inappropriate language. In this instance we will contact you to request an alternative engraving message.
As outlined in our returns policy we are unable to cancel or refund/exchange any product that is engraved or otherwise made to your bespoke specifications unless the product is damaged upon arrival or sent to you in error.
5. Promotion and Offer Codes
To redeem a promotional code, insert the Code in the "Discount code" box on the Shopping Bag page of the Site and click "Update". If the code is valid then the offer will be applied.
The below conditions apply to all codes:
- Only one code can be used per Order
- Codes are valid on full price items only and not on sale items.
- Offer codes and promotions may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- Codes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available
6. Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Katie Belle Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
7. Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
8. Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Our delivery charges are set out under “Shipping Information” on our website.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery, and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. For all UK & International deliveries we use Royal Mail and a signature will be required. Please bear this in mind when providing an address. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- We aim to deliver Product(s) to the delivery address you have requested in your Order within the time set out in our second confirmatory email but we cannot give an exact or guaranteed delivery date.
- If we have not delivered the Product(s) to you within 30 (thirty) days of the date of the Contract, or any other date that we may agree with you, then you may cancel the Contract and we will refund any money paid by you.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
10. Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered.
Damaged or Defective Product
- As soon as you receive your product/products, you should inspect them for any defects or damage and notify us as soon as possible should you find anything wrong.
- If the product is found to have been damaged prior to delivery to you we will replace or refund the price paid by you including any delivery charges made.
- Exchanges and Returns
You may cancel your order at any time before your order is delivered and up to 30 days afterwards (from the day your product is delivered). By cancelling your order you may return any product to us and request a refund by emailing us at email@example.com, stating your order number, name and delivery address.
You do not have the right to cancel your order of any product that has been engraved or made to your bespoke specifications – unless the product is damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
You must return the product to us at your own cost within 14 days after the day of notifying us of the cancellation, in the same condition in which you receive them. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration, up to the price of the product, from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
To return the product you should package the parcel in its original packaging and enclose the returns form provided to you. You must then return it via recorded mail at your own cost to the following address: Returns Department, Katie Belle Ltd, Unit 35 Britannia Enterprise Park, Lichfield, WS14 9UY.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, but within 14 days after the date we receive the product back from you. Refunds will be made using the same method of payment originally used to pay for your order.
13. Cancellation by us
We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
14. If there is a problem with the goods
If you have any questions or complaints about the goods please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (the Act).
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject goods which do not conform with the Act you must return them back to us.
- Unless agreed otherwise, if you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them and decide to cancel the order rather than re-arrange delivery (in accordance with clause 11), we will provide you with a full refund.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. You have certain rights as a consumer including legal rights (e.g. under the Act) relating to faulty and/or misdescribed goods.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Katie Belle Ltd, Unit 35, Britannia Enterprise Park, Lichfield, WS14 9UY and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
18. Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
19. Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
22. Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
23. Other important terms
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may submit the dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.